“Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – St Francis of Assisi
When the demands of a work schedule start to feel all consuming how do you take care of yourself in the midst of it? Balancing workplace efficiency and productivity with your own needs can be a tricky balance. A first step towards achieving a more manageable day starts with a simple conversation about what you would like to be different. Whether you have a home office or are located in a corporate setting I can help you make a positive difference in how you work…all within your time schedule!
Remember the prediction that we would one day be a paperless society? Well it doesn’t seem to have worked out that way and now we have paper to manage and computer information to sort through as well. Decisions about keeping or discarding the influx of information are easier once you decide what supports you in your day-to-day work and what is simply a distraction. Having straightforward filing systems to manage what’s important simplifies things further. Let’s discover what works for you!
Do you enjoy your workspace? Does it feel comfortable and enable you to do your best work? Having an office space that is well laid-out, manages the flow of paper effectively and greets you in the morning with a smile, will increase your efficiency and overall well-being. Why not treat yourself to a work environment that makes your life easier? Find what you need easily, reduce paper clutter and appreciate feeling more in control. I will work with you to create a space that matches your working style.
Services we offer…
- Reconfigure your office space to increase efficiency
- Create paper and digital file systems that make sense to you
- Organize drawers, desktops, cupboards
- Research and purchase suitable storage supplies
- Consulting and coaching to encourage insight and changes
- On-going support as you continue to maintain changes
Contact Maggie: 250-391-6808
- Free phone consultation to determine your needs
- Hourly rates with a minimum 3-hour on-site session
- Parking extra, as applicable
- Travel charge to North Saanich/Sidney and north of Malahat
- Monday – Saturday by appointment
Some evening appointments available