Moving is a great opportunity to de-clutter and make decisions about what possessions you really want and need. It makes good financial sense to move only what you’re going to use in your new home. I’ll provide you with helpful guidance throughout your move, hands-on assistance and an organized new space.
Moving into a smaller home means there are challenging decisions to make about what belongings will fit and work well in your new space. Downsizing can be an exciting time as you look forward to a new living situation, however, it can also go hand in hand with difficult life transitions. I will work with you step by step to support you to make the best decisions possible.
Transitioning during the senior years can be a tough time for families. Decisions to downsize or move to a supportive living environment are made with great consideration. There are many options to be considered and decisions to be made, along with the reality of dispersing years of accumulated belongings. I offer compassionate, practical support throughout the process.
Services we offer…
- Pre-move sort, declutter and pack
- Arrange all needed packing materials
- Help with staging to ensure your home looks its best
- Coordinate movers, cleaners and storage, as needed
- Take the guesswork out of planning
- Provide support and encouragement throughout
Contact Maggie: 250-391-6808
- Free phone consultation to determine your needs
- Hourly rates with a minimum 3-hour on-site session
- Parking extra, as applicable
- Travel charge to North Saanich/Sidney and north of Malahat
- Monday – Saturday by appointment
Some evening appointments available