Home is where the heart is and it’s where all the other stuff is too! You’d like to simplify your life and have your home more efficient and clutter-free but don’t know where to start. Having someone come alongside you to provide support and guidance as you make de-cluttering decisions can make all the difference. Free up space, donate or sell what you don’t need and create a comfortable living environment.
“Either you run the day or the day runs you.” Jim Rohn, writer (1930-2009)
Do you dream of having more time in your day to get things done? Do you wish you were less stressed in the midst of all of it? I would love to help you discover a better way to manage all the things you need to do in your day and feel a little more in control in the process. Whether you decide to make small changes or take a giant leap, together we’ll find what works for you.
Just how organized would you have to be for your home to feel “right”? Would you want all your tins lined up in your cupboards with the labels facing out or would you be happy if you could simply put your hands on what you need when you needed it? That’s the great thing about getting organized! It’s “right” when it works for who you are and how you want your space to look and function. Whether it’s your kitchen, closets, bedroom or garage, we can help you achieve what’s important to you.
Services we offer…
- De-clutter, sort and find “homes” for belongings
- Research and purchase organizing products that fit your budget and style
- Increase the efficiency of any room’s function
- Design paper management systems that work
- Make storage areas a joy to use
- Develop workable systems for housework, shopping, meals and self-care
- Provide encouragement and instill confidence to help you maintain new organizing systems
- Arrange the sale of valuable, unwanted possessions
- Arrange services to dispose of garbage, recycling and thrift store items
Contact us at: 250-882-3045
- Complimentary 1 hour in-person or virtual consultation
- $65/hourly rate with minimum 6 hour on site session. This can be broken up into two three hour sessions if desired
- Travel charge applies to North Saanich/Sidney, North of the Malahat and West of the Westshore
- Parking extra, as applicable.